Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Poems and other Writings

I've put a number of my poems up on the blog over the last 3 years,
so here's a short link to some of them.

These are all from my original poems,
most were written by hand (pen and paper) over the last 30 years,
a few were written directly on the blog itself.
I have hundreds more, of course, but I type slow

An Atheist Pagan Spirit
Pyres and Crosses
Missed Trust
The Butcher's block
The Value of Art
The Writers
Poets and Artists
A Slowly Dying Canada
Misanthropy
The Skeleton Maze
Pariah
The Sentence
Good For Nothing
Drunken Talkers
The Clock
In the Mirror
Gods Within the Root of Us
Rituals of Spring
Scour




Books (WIP form)
The Order Of the Meek
The Great Book of Atheist Spirituality

I think there might be a few more poems in the blog, but I didn't tag them all yet, and I will add more to the blog over the next year.

In order to cement my claim to being the creative mind behind the set of ideas stolen by Robert Cooper, I also add My Paintings and My Original Music to this list. I don't think Mr. Cooper has a true creative bone in his treasonous body. Robert Cooper is thieving weasel working against his country for the American Military Propaganda Machine.

I've written a lot of different things in this blog, and a lot about Robert Cooper not paying the clearly agreed upon fee to me for ideas used in the SGA series generated in a script consultation, so I decided I would put enough material up to make it clear that I am actually a writer, not just a mad frothy-mouthed lefty blogger.

I also intend to put my first script up, written in 1988, which is called

Sleeping on the Side of the World:
A Film in 3 parts
Sand, Heathen, Pagan

I know it's a bit over the top sounding, but it was my first written feature (90+ min.)
of which a significant portion of sequences (mostly from the Sand segment) was stolen and abbreviated to a short film by a former director of the Cineworks Independent Film Society in Vancouver, and was produced by Cineworks with funding from BBC Channel 4 and Telefilm in the early '90s.
It is in typewriter print format and needs to be OCR'd to present here.

I know that extreme efforts have been made here in my community to make my IP theft claims appear baseless, and I hope that the inclusion of these creative materials here and a later detailed explanation of the interaction between Mr. Robert Cooper of Stargate Atlantis and myself during a professional consultation prior to his pilot submission of the series will allow people to see past my current circumstances and entertain the possibility in their minds that I might actually be telling the truth about this intellectual property theft referenced elsewhere on this blog. Legal action would take more than a decade, initial cost to retain a lawyer is a minimum of $25k, and in the history of IP law in Canada there are almost no screenwriters that have ever successfully won a similiar case due to the intrinsically unfair nature of the legislation at present. The one with the most money always wins and I have none.

Mr. Cooper and I had a contractual agreement. The percentage of 15-20% was clearly agreed upon. I delivered my part of the transaction, a set of ideas which could be used to create a pilot and first season storyline regarding the ancient city of Atlantis with additional ideas regarding how the story of Atlantis could be worked into the Stargate Franchise. I not only have not been paid the agreed upon fee, I haven't been paid anything at all.

A JUNIOR Carpenter on the SG Atlantis project would have made almost $500k during the last 7 years.
I expect, at the VERY LEAST, to be paid what a junior carpenter or steady extra has made during the run of the show, even though Mr. Cooper and I agreed on a much larger percentage with Andy Mikita as witness to the transaction between us.

If a carpenter had worked all month and didn't get a paycheck, would that be cool? No. So why is it ok for me to receive no payment for the creative consultation I did for the series pilot and first seasons? Why is my work not being credited and why am I specifically not being paid my fee or any fee at all for my creative input into this long running series? I delivered good concepts that carried the show through more than 6 seasons and beyond, so why am I not being paid and yet the JR. CARPENTERS were paid, along with the  painters, editors, writers, sfx crew, post crew, location crew, etc.?

I thank anyone who takes the time to consider my claims in the context of what I have presented, rather than based, Ad Hominem, on the current state in which I exist, Persona Non Grata. 

To anyone who can take the time to forward these pages to legal or journalistic entities involved in investigations of injustice, I thank you for your efforts.

Christopher Don Taylor,
long-time resident of East Vancouver, Canada

Pariah's Claim

No comments: