Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Monday, February 09, 2009

The Lie of the "One God"

So in my book
The Order of the Meek

I have a chapter planned on the "Lie of the One God"
I need to explain it a little
because I've had some people not understand

I'm not going into too much detail
because like I said before
the book isn't going to come out of its secret hiding place
in my head
until I've gotten paid from some other creative works
which have been stolen from me
but which of course the police will never investigate
It's just a laugh to them
unimportant
even though in Canada we can supposedly have criminal investigations of copyright theft
I'd give 5% of what I get from Mr. Cooper to police community initiatives,
if the cops proved his theft from me...
but anyway

The basic idea
is that all monotheistic religions
are completely different gods
they talk about them all being the same
because that's the only way to get status as a religion in Canada
true polytheism is not allowed
they have to pay lip service to the idea that it is somehow monotheistic
at the core

but the godhood behind the true pantheism of Trimurti (hindu)
Is NOT the god of the Muslims

and the god of the Muslims
is NOT the god of the Christians
otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to kill each other, would they?

the god of the Christians
is NOT the god of the Jews
They are completely different, they act different,
they are worshiped differently
completely different

The Catholic god
is different than the Buddha
Nirvana is nothing at all
like the god of the Sikhs

The Grand Architect of the Freemasons
is most definitely NOT the Jah of the Rastafarians
and Yaweh is most certainly not Jah either
Do you see?

Each of these
is a completely different concept of god
and they all try to squeeze it in
to be acceptable to the ruling christian authority
the syncretism of north american christianization

but they are all different
and none is greater
or lesser
than the other

just different

No comments: