Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rituals of Spring

Wondering again how much a whisper on the web
An idea crosses
The Skein
Minds interlink in Rituals of Spring
Old fears cleansed to become Skyclad
Naked is how we are in Mind
In the Glade

For many years I've been writing and painting.
Canada doesn't seem to be working for me.
The cultural dissolution and suppression
Sicken me

They throw their children to the Blizzard
Become whores for rich old men
love for money
for harder drugs to forget the cold
The Blizzard takes them
The Unwanted Ones
Always so young cast away

In the spring we find them
Pig farms, ditches and fields
As the earth tries to heal
Beneath its sorrow

These foolish monkeys need to grow
And I have almost lost Hope
That they ever could have done so

Christopher Don Taylor

No comments: