Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Sunday, April 08, 2012

"They're all whores"

I had an uncle who used to say "They're all whores",
He said it a lot and it always tweaked my Political Correctness meter.

20 years later, I begin to agree with him.

for cars money houses security comfort
anyone you love can be bought
or turned
hundreds of times I've seen it.

I guess I might as well become a fucking pimp
because there are no Hearts of Gold
and love is just a measure of how fat your wallet is
these days.

Prove me wrong before you mouth off
because I didn't reach that conclusion lightly.

A lot of materialistic cunts drove it home
time and time and time again.

I used to get so offended when he said it.
I was so offended.

over and over and over and over I watch them
not believing me because I am poor
fucking the king's sons

hypocrite cunts of bullshit
Trained by the telly and the radio
to be material girls
no car no job no house no cunt

It's all about the surface these days
not about the center or the heart.

call me an asshole, I don't care
it's about the surface

and you all would rather believe I'm a liar and that I deserve to have nothing
so fuck you.

suck the King's sons dicks and you'll have more
and I'll take my cut

because nothing matters but money and power
and there is no justice or truth here.

Over and over and over
he said it.

I thought he was was crazy, back then
now I see
he was right

and the christians were the worst o them
making sure they had someone to "split costs" with
like compensated dating

A world full
of programmed whores

don't like what I'm saying?

suck my c o c k
and I'll rub the back of your neck
while you suck

No comments: