Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Medical Extortion and "Protection" Rackets - The college of physicians protects who?

I was at the Commercial Drive Medical Clinic.

To get my dose of McMedicine in B.C. once again.

The hernia is killing me.

The knee is too

but hernias can

necrotize

So I'm sitting before the 9th doctor in 5 years.

And Dr. Mah REALLY doesn't want me as a patient.

As per the resurrected T4 program, she got a call, or someone paid a visit to her

after my first visit.

This is what happens when I go to the doctor.

She owes me, however.

Because her clinic is where, 4-5 years ago, Dr. Donald Cooper, started screwing me over, with his buddies Dr. Brown and Dr. Calvert, and nurse Anna Cooper.

Nurse Patti Zettel, Dr. Sakakibara, I wonder if they are all buds

Birds of a feather protected by policies of studious indifference

My hernia is literally going to kill me

do I figure she owes me

or her clinic does

some real medical care

What I get instead is one of the most patronizing, disrespectful, and just plain ignorant displays of attempted psych fuck idiocy I've encountered in a LONG time. I've actually read a lot of psychology textbooks. It really hard to mindfuck with me when I'm paying attention.

Like now.

Before I went to Dr. Mah, 3 months ago, I tried down the street at the Il Mercato clinic, a "Carepoint" one. Within 2 minutes of me sitting down in the waiting room, a huge tattooed meat robot in biker duds appears

pristine white sling on his arm

pretending to be waiting

doesn't talk to the clerk

pays a lot of attention to me

I just watched Valhalla Rising

So I'm imagining myself as one eye

now, as I remember him

big trees just fall harder

I had no axe then

but I'm sure I had something

I was waiting patiently for him

actually

I was expecting

the dude

or someone very like him

That doctor takes ten minutes to see me

he had to talk

to the "dude" first

and he brushes me off in less than 5 minutes

So I wonder how hard Dr. Mah is trying

I wonder whether it was a "dude" or a Dr. Cooper/Brown

That spoke to her between my 1st and second visits

But her I am talking to her on a Saturday afternoon

recording our conversation

because I know where it's going

Dr. Mah later that day will cite me with a mental health order to the police

and I spend 2 days in jail

and 3 hours being "grilled" at St. Paul's

which, as an aside, is Catholic, and I am NOT a catholic

so since I had to walk home in sweats from St. Paul's 2.5 days later

all they gave me was a bus ticket, not even a sandwich

So

I will transcribe the conversation with Dr. Mah for you

and post a link to the audio

word for word

as it was as I expected that Saturday

in Dr. Coopers's former office

The Extortion of the Medical profession

coercion

to follow prescribed methods

of service denial

its much easier if you just accept

this unrelated label

we could get you in there

so much sooner

if you just sign here

and say what we want you to

and forget about your own desires

and needs

Truth is secondary to the comfort of the

"professionals"

"...firstly, the concept of reasonable foreseeability of harm; secondly, the claimant and the defendant being in a relationship of proximity; and thirdly, and more loosely, it being fair, just and reasonable to impose liability on the defendant for his/her careless actions. .."

WIP

This is what its all about:

And this: (transcription soon)

No comments: