Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Sunday, April 08, 2012

An ILL Legal and Abusive Process...

I wrote this as I was getting ready for "court" a couple months ago.

But we all know there is no real justice here

I must submit "income verification"

for Legal Aid

survival is grim

but I don't have a bus ticket

food is at a minimum

so I'll sleep on it a couple days

until I get my "you were late, bad dog!" subsistence check

I sit in my filthy white box

contemplating cleaning it

unenthusiastically

remembering that the cell I had

was bigger than what I "LIVE" in here in East Van

and the cell

had a toilet

unlike my living cubicle in the "world"

I would like to believe I could Trust the "legal system"

But unfortunately,

Truth takes a backseat to process

as long as the motions are gone through

everything gets stamped

Personally, I expect more.

I expect more due diligence

investigation, questions, a search for the truth in a messy situation

what I experience is more

neglect, indifference, and procedural slight of hand

So I'll defend myself in the written word, here

so you can be the Judge

McMedicine meets McLaw

Its not very healthy

for anyone

Stay tuned for details

you can ruminate over

when you're bored

Abuse of Process as a form of maliciously instigated duress against a person often using unwitting 3rd agents to apply the distress based on 9fictitious, fabricated, or simply malicious documents or orders that instigate enforcement an assessment procedures.

Defamation

Fiduciary

Tort of Outrage

Damages

What is "Fair"?

Fraud

Extortion

The Cost of Disclosure

Beating Dead Horses

Just don't bother...

No comments: