Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Retrieving my paintings

So
I have to go back to get my paintings
back to 3358 Wellington Ave in Vancouver
To get my airbrush works
which represent 20 years of work and struggle

My 20 or so cassettes
master tapes of old songs I created
memories

It kind of sucks.
I'd like to get my computer back, my harmonicas and their rack, my dean markley acoustic pickup
my 2000 DVD disks with all kinds of media i've been collecting.
Years of reasearch, utilities and music
things I can't replace
I'd like to put them all on a single hard drive someday
instead of dvds

But I know I'll probably not get any of it back.
I might get some of the paintings
the ones that haven't been ripped up or ripped off

I have to get a police officer to go
so I won't have to forcibly take them
funny eh?

I haven't even got cab fare to get the monitor for the computer
I'll have to carry it all on my back and in my hands
30 blocks to a place I can store it for a little while
out of the rain

No comments: