Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I give up on Jack.

I give up Jack
The NDP will never really win until they get a truly strong and effective leader
I don't see it buddy.
Good luck with that.
You've been getting a lot better,
but right about now
it's too little, too late.

Canada is being decimated and Americanized
All our major Oil resources are now owned by Texas companies
Our streets are are full of poor people,
demonized by their own media,
Forgotten by their own gov't,
While prisons get larger and add on wings
Shelters and soup kitchens get little or no funding
Police are used to violate the rights of the poor
In ways we used to associate with South America and South Africa
While if less than $3000 of registered/serialized new stuff is stolen from your home
No policeman will even show up to take a statement

Stop dreaming of your kingdom Jack
If you ever become the king,
It will be a smoking pile of bodies
and vacation homes for for the rich of OTHER countries
That you rule over

No comments: