Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

People don't read anymore. Especially blogs.

Haven't posted an article in so long People don't read anymore. Especially blogs. I am starting up with utube to put some of this blog stuff into video format. Did you realize that less than 10% of printed books ever break even? The entire industry runs off of the 10% that make money The other 90% are just to balance out the accounting with some losses. People don't read. Perhaps in the future there will be no english lit classes. People won't write or make art or music those will be things that robots and ai do People that try to do those things will be scolded, or mocked oh wait, its already at that point. I wrote so many stories, got 50k views on my stories back then
but no one reads now I have to make my stories into Youtube content. Mama don't let yer children grow up to be writers...

No comments: