Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Whew.

The Anthropologist's letter is done!
I believe its in its final form, 26 pages and 3600 words.

Whew.
Its a fast read really
and the clincher ending about the fate of the monkeys, Heaven, and the alien who was Jesus concludes!
There will be more!
I've been working 5 years on this story and it will actually be a novel in the end.

excerpt...


The name isn't Heaven
It's Haven
That's what we called it in monkey
but things always change
going around
the fire

when you leave
you will be going
Somewhere
that you possibly never reach

Along the way you will fight
yourselves
you will go mad confronting the Space

We will watch.
Eventually there will be nothing human about you
except your brains
and finally you will leave those

That is when you will find the way
to Haven
That is when we will show you
home

No comments: