Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Delusions of justice in a christian fascist state.

I was forced by the court in my lawsuit against Dr. Malcolm Rondeau to see a psychologist to assess whether or not I was "delusional".

I recorded the entire interview with the christian psychiatrist Dr. Lakresha Hall.

I am waiting for her report to be delivered to me.

It should, in reality, exonerate me of the accusations by BC healthcare workers (nurses and GP's!) who have labeled me with "delusional" after a couple of 15 minute clinic exams.

Its all bullshit.

But Lakresha is a christian,
I wasn't able to determine whether or not she believes in Genesis or the Rapture, but she definately believes in God and Heaven.

I personal believe that no christians/muslims/sikhs/etc. that disbleieve the science of evolution, or have this wierd delusional belief in "heaven", should ever be allowed to become doctors, judges, lawyers or cops.

I've stated this before.

Once I ge5t Lakresha's report I'll write a rebuttal and record the rebuttal to mix in with the footage of her and the footage I will be getting next week of the lawyer Jonathan Meadows as he grills me with his insufferably stupid "discovery" questions.

Its all going to be a shitload of fun.

But, you'll have to look here, this is where I will dissect her report.

----------------------

I'm grumpy and gleeful.
Got a lawyer letter and the "report" of the psych from the guy I'm suing.
This will be tiring and fun.
Off to Youtube I go to make my first humorous documentary clip of the event.
I'm planning for 5 minutes long for the first one.
I recorded the entire 2.5 hr interview!!
grrrrrr,
grumpy and excited,
now I have enough base material...

I actually intend to make a 90 minute vid/film of this before Solstice this year.
But it will be good enough to have a 5 minute one ore maybe two of them before Samhain.

No comments: