Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Monday, May 05, 2014

Discount Dildos

So I was a little drunk and kinda stoned
and I had an extra 20 bucks
so I thought I should get a dildo
because organic cucumbers  and zucchinis
eventually decay
=|
Anyways, I was pretty loaded but coherent
and I walked into this dyke dildo store in my neighborhood
Its a serious dyke shop
so I was a bit scared
but I trudged on in
There was this pretty little skinny dyke girl with one of those hitler hairdos that thom yorke sings about running the shop
I asked her if boys were allowed
And she sniggered a little and said yes with a slightly sarcastic wry little smile
so I'm standing there
I got about $30 I can spend
but I guess I'm in a "boutique"
because I'm standing there
trying to focus(because I have extremely bad eyesight and no glasses)
I'm looking ahead of me
and the isle has about 5 dildos
in presentation displays
and these things are REALLY scary
they've got veins, and extruding flanges
the perfect textured rubber/neoprene with the throbbiest vibes inside them, or so the display promised
hardcore jerk off science
I was sooooo scared.
There was no way one of those little ribbed things was going anywhere near my butt.
and they where all over $350.
I had sticker shock on top of the ribbed vein science prod fear.
I looked at the pretty little sourpuss beside me
she was amused
There was no way I would ever let her peg me
She just wasn't gentle at all
anyway
I said
"Don't you have a Discount Dildo section?"
A huge smile crossed her sour little face
"oh, yes, over here."
She points
I look
There is one dildo there
about 5.5 inches, very slim
with a base, and wires running into it
She says
"Its $50"
I look at it
then her
"That's a LOT more expensive than a cucumber"
I said.

As I walked out
I wondered drunkenly if it was just a front for laundering drug money with fake $400 dildo sales.
Oh well. I know there's a $10 one a little Sister's
its just plastic...

No comments: