Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dog killers of East Vancouver

My dog is very friendly. A lot of people love my dog. Quite a few hate me but love my dog.

Anyway.

A crackhead named Damiano, I don’t think he’s homeless but he’s on welfare, tried to feed my dog a broken stick hidden in some cheese. My friend saw him feeding LOTS of dogs over the last summer.

I know a couple of people whose dogs have died from poisoning or foreign objects over the last couple years. I look at the park where Koala and I used to play, before all the fag hating, dog hating, dime-bag gangster fuck-wad weed seller indians moved in. The dogs are almost all gone.

Because the crackhead Damiano, wouldn’t be buying cheese and stuff out of his own pocket to kill dogs with. Someone offered him crack or something to kill peoples dogs in the east van area.

It doesn’t help to call the SPCA. Unless you have a photograph of the person actually killing the dog, they don’t have any resources to gather evidence. They’ve become a cruel and insensitive money maker themselves.

So this Damiano guy, short 5’4″, white hair, big bushy mustache, he hangs out with an evil heroin addict that everyone constantly makes excuses for, a filthy nasty person named Grizz.

You can find Grizz in front of the Commercial Drive Liquor store usually. The bleeding hearts inside there have been letting him beg his $100 worth of jib money out front of their shop for the last 10 years.

Grizz has threated 3 times to kill my dog, because I kicked him out of a public toilet that he was passed out on after smoking his heroin. He was passed out on the seat for 35 minutes in a park with kids at 11 am, so he had to get out of there.

So has your dog died recently, or gotten sick, or had a foreign object inside its stomach?

Find Damiano. Grizz knows where he is. And Damiano usually goes to the Kettle on Venables and Commercial for breakfast and to get some clothes.

Because that’s the guy whose killing dogs, and maybe you can find out who was paying him the crack, because they might have paid other crackheads to do the same thing. Maybe check with a couple of the dimebag gangsters, or their mom, who hangs out at the dyke pet store (the one that I like to go to, and Koala likes) even thought she hates dykes with a passion, almost as much as she hates fags. Her boys have threatened to kill me or koala a few times. She’s the one with the bright red jacket and the gnarly teeth. One of their other indian buds just hit Koala in the eye with a stick. She can barely see, and I have no money for a vet.

Not like there’s anything anyone can do about it. If I had money and a car, I’d take care of it.
but I’m dying and in pain so, fuck you. We can play somewhere else. You can have the gangsters. You let them destroy Grandview park and drive away all the nice people, the last 5 years it was a shithole because of them.

The last person who kicked my dog still sells weed in victoria park. Well, her buddy did the kicking, but she was there. Fat evil cunt. anyway.

So, I think my dog will be fine,

I grabbed the stick embedded in cheese out of her throat.

I’d take care of it. But I can only hobble, even though all my medical problems could be fixed in a couple hours of surgery, I’m not worthy of healthcare. My dog isn’t worthy of being checked out after this. If I had money we could be healthy, but I got ripped off by Big Red. I can’t hobble from a police dog. Funny eh? He could have killed 20 dogs or more, but I’d go to jail if I punched him out. and I can’t drive away, so they’d just get a dog to sniff my trail.

So while you bury your dogs and friends

consider how blind you’ve become to what’s happening

you people have been giving some of these most shitty people

hundreds of dollars a week in change.

And I never begged anything from you.

No comments: