Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

#5 - NDP secret election plan - Let them have their fucking drugs already !!!!!

Millions of Canadians use drugs.

Weed. Coke. Ecstacy. LSD. Magic Mushrooms. and on and on.
Stop trying to lock them up for it. Its a socially acceptable way to stigmatize and criminalize large numbers of the canadian population.

And Jack - a HUGE chunk of those potheads and mushroom munchers are already in the NDP fanbase.

Tap in to the zone you fool. Get with it you ungroovy wallflower.

Make your average Canuck going to the bar with his couple of does of whatever the fuck he wants to snort/pop/smoke/and even inject LEGAL. Anythings under the amount it takes to kill a fucking human should be legal.

I can go to the liquor store and I can buy enough BOOZE to KILL 10 people legally.
seriously. I can buy 30 x 60 oz bottles of booze at a liquor store. If 10 people drank 3 of those each in 4 hours they would be dead.

So let any hardworking Canadian who wants puff a joint after work, snort a line before they go out, or pop and E before they dance all night....LET THEM for fuck's sake.

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this." - Albert Einstein

Let them grow thieir own weed so they don't have to buy it. Let them grow their own tobacco plants.

I can make a hundred litres of wine and beer in my basement, but if I grow a couple pot plants for myself to smoke I'm a criminal?
Fuck off with this CHRISTIAN prohibition shit already. The RCMP and local police have better things they could be doing than busting potheads and working class drug users.

50+ years of prohibition hasn't made everyone a fucking clean freak.
Don't believe me?

Try this.
If we could immediately freeze all of the drugs in Toronto,
the TSE would fucking collapse in a day and you all fucking know it

No comments: