Pages

Pretensions of objectivity must be left at the door, clothing is optional...

My Poems - My Music - My Paintings - My Serialized Novels

The Wholy Order of The MEEK
An Atheist Pagan Hymn
My first book of Atheist Spirituality
What Canada REALLY NEEDS !!
SG Atlantis and their Unethical BS
Ring of Corruption

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual."-A. Einstein

"Ain't it funny how the factory doors close, around the time that the school doors close,
around the time that a hundred thousand jail cells open up to greet you, like a Reaper...." -Zack de la Rocha

They say "Sing while you slave!", but I just get bored... -Dylan

"It's NOT a 'War on Drugs'. It's a war on Personal Freedom.Keep that in mind at ALL times" - Bill Hicks

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" - Anon

"I'd get pretty bunged up without my asshole" - C. Taylor

"If you're going to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - O. Wilde

"It is likely to excite dissatisfaction against government and incite people to non co-operation..."

Friday, September 19, 2008

#14 - NDP secret election plan - Federal Gay marriage and threesome marriages!!!

On a lighter, more gay note than my previous post....

Let them tie the damn knot. Whoever the hell they are.

If they love each other, let them get hitched!!!

And while we are at it, let's allow 3 people to form a marriage.

Why the hell not. Lot's of people who aren't christian get together. Let them do it their way.

As long as everyone involved is of age and not being coerced, let them make their vows to each other.

You'd have every queer in Canada on your side, and all their friends too Jack.
That's a lot of votes.

No comments: